Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Old Glory Antiques Fair - Littleton, Colorado

 
 
 
 
Once again this year I was fortunate to help out my friend Sonia in her booth pictured here at the Fair. Sonia is the talented proprietor of the Pine Needle Creek Shop. She is a regular exhibitor at the vintage and antique markets. If you're looking for great home décor and painted furniture, she's your gal.
 

In addition to my usual Hanky Dresses, I was pleased to be able to show two new items this year. My new Hanky Dress Bodice Patterns for displaying your own hankies and my new Hanky Cottage Pillow Covers. I use bits and pieces of damaged hankies to make these cottages.  I can't  bring myself to cut up a perfectly good hanky. Each cottage is unique and oh so charming!

Following are some things displayed by the other vendors at the show.


I just loved this vendor's furniture.

More lovely furniture and a simply precious angel.

I'm always a sucker for old linens!
Loved the flowers and loved those colorful rolling pins.

These antique quilts were simply wonderful!!!
Thanks so much Genna for bringing them.

This is what can happen to you if you don't pace yourself at Old Glory!
This lady just got plum tuckered out!

Another great show thanks to Old Glory Antiques
Thanks so much Holly.

Visit:  http://www.oldgloryantiquesinc.com
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!